Monday, May 12, 2008

Leadership/Habits

I WILL DO MORE
I am only one, but I am one.
I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And what I can do, I ought to do.
And what I ought to do, by the grace of God, I will do.
I will do more than belong...I will participate.
I will do more than care...I will help.
I will do more than believe...I will practice.
I will do more than be fair...I will be kind.
I will do more than dream...I will work.
I will do more than teach...I will inspire.
I will do more than earn...I will enrich.
I will do more than give...I will serve.
I will do more than live...I will grow.
I will do more than talk...I will act.
I will be more than good...I will be good for something.

- Anonymous

Habit
How shall I a habit break?
As you did that habit make.
As you gathered, you must lose;
As you yielded, now refuse.

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

The first athlete to figure out what the above quote is wins a prize!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I'll Either Find A Way or Make One."
- Can I Win More Than Once???
ptacek

Coach Van Hekken said...

Of course you can win more than once!!

Coach Wandel said...

Rack Her Up For Another Prize Coach, She Won Again...